Art no: 4006317To fit:
9-3 SS 150Hp 2003
9-3 SS 175Hp 2003
Saab 9-3 SS/SC 1.8t BioPower
Saab 9-3 SS/SC 2.0t BioPower
Cadillac BLS 2.0t Flexpower
2.5" sport exhaust system after cat.
End pipe: 2x80
Reduced back pressure: 43%
Not for Aero model.
Only for car with Big fule tank, 61L
BSR's Sport Flow exhaust systems meet the requirements for performance and durability and have several advantages:
- Fits directly into the vehicle’s original suspensions *)
- Perfect fit, fast and simple installation.*)
- A lower back pressure gives less resistance.
- Exhaust gas is evacuated more efficiently and throttle response is quicker
- Sporty acceleration sound. Sound level inside vehicle hardly changes.
- Enhanced appearance thanks to larger, stainless steel tail pipes.
- “Duplex” (double exhaust pipes) for some vehicle types. See vehicle type and year for more information.
- Non-corrosive materials, chrome steel and 18/8 stainless steel for long durability.
- Special non-corrosive clamps included.
For turbo vehicles:
- Quicker turbo spool up
- Boost pressure is maintained during longer intervals
- Improved performance during several accelerations
- Less temperature increase during high loads
Catalytic converter, down pipe, and pipes in the engine room are not included in the Sport Flow kit. See Stage 3 and down pipes for complements.
*) Some exhaust systems and suspensions may need modifications and supplements, for example for duplex systems. More information can be found for each system.
BSR Sportflow comes with a three-year general warranty and a five-year corrosion warranty.
Turbo- down pipe
For some turbo vehicles the BSR 3" sport catalytic converter down pipe is available. This will give further power benefits and higher boost pressure and a wider boost pressure range. The BSR down pipe must be combined with the BSR sport system and BSR Step 3 software.
Regarding RHD vehicles.