End pipe: 2x100
EU Typ Approval available; E20H5
Spoiler must be trimmed for right side tailpipe
Exhaust clamp part no. 4001000 recommended. More info see exhaust part.
BSR SportFlow exhaust systems meet the requirements for performance and durability and have several advantages:
- Fits directly into the vehicles original suspensions *)
- Perfect fit, fast and simple installation.*)
- A lower back pressure gives less resistance.
- Exhaust gas is evacuated more efficiently and throttle response is quicker
- Sporty acceleration sound. Sound level inside vehicle hardly changes.
- Enhanced appearance thanks to larger, stainless steel tail pipes.
- Non-corrosive materials, chrome steel and 18/8 stainless steel for long durability.
For turbo vehicles:
- Quicker turbo spool up
- Boost pressure is maintained during longer intervals
- Improved performance during several accelerations
- Less temperature increase during high loads
Catalytic converter, down pipe, flexible parts and pipes in the engine room are not included in the SportFlow kit. See Stage 3 and down pipes for complements.
*) Some exhaust systems and suspensions may need modifications and supplements, for example for duplex systems. More information can be found for each system.
BSR Sportflow comes with a three-year general warranty and a extended five-year corrosion warranty.
This extended warranty includes failure due to corrosion that passes 'through' the metal and results in a blow or fracture.
Turbo- down pipe
For some turbo vehicles the BSR 3" sport catalytic converter down pipe is available. This will give further power benefits and higher boost pressure and a wider boost pressure range. The BSR down pipe must be combined with the BSR sport system and BSR Step 3 software.
Regarding RHD vehicles
Generally our parts, such as exhaust systems, frontpipes and Opti Flow-kits are developed for LHD cars. Some of them could also fit RHD cars, but we have no possibilities to test this.