- Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction.
- Perfectly balanced for optimum turning and steering response.
- Developed and calibrated for the Pro-Kit and Sportline springs.
- Cold-shaped, tempered and sandblasted presicion steel for extra life and durability.
- Greasable bushings.
- Precision Pressed, OEM-like, bushing mounts (no welding or weak points).
- Reduces the weight difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve.
- Affects understeer and oversteer tendencies in a positive way (automatically controlling behavior).
- 5 year warranty.
Designed for heavy and/or high-powered vehicles driven hard on track, RP-X™ possesses a high friction level of 0.55 between 0 – 850°C and achieves 100% brake effect from cold. This makes RP-X™ an excellent choice for sprint racing or hill climb events, where full brake performance is essential without requiring any ‘warming up’, but also makes RP-X™ well suited to any type of circuit use where a high initial bite and powerful brake response is desirable.