Sports exhaust system for Volvo S60 / V70N year model 2000 to 2008, gasoline turbo
The exhaust system is made entirely of 3 "(76mm) stainless steel and comes with no muffler. The system is intended for Motorsport not for street use. However, you can add silencers and tailpipes optional if desired. The range includes 2 pieces of different full-flow dampers which can be fitted as required. Metal clamps supplied, all attachments are fitted and fits original rubber mountings.
The exhaust system has a very low back pressure and is suitable for cars with very high power output.
Characteristic of the system is also to have a large radius bends and joints are smooth on the inside, in order to reduce back pressure as much as possible.
Benefits of BSR Motorsport System towards welded systems in aluminized steel or carbon steel are:
Soft fine radius
No sharp joints
Less back pressure
No welding beard
Possibility to use silencers
Better resale value
Motorsport system consists of the following parts:
Pipe after the catalytic converter with flange
BSR SportFlow exhaust systems meet the requirements for performance and durability and have several advantages:
- Fits directly into the vehicles original suspensions *)
- Perfect fit, fast and simple installation.*)
- A lower back pressure gives less resistance.
- Exhaust gas is evacuated more efficiently and throttle response is quicker
- Sporty acceleration sound. Sound level inside vehicle hardly changes.
- Enhanced appearance thanks to larger, stainless steel tail pipes.
- Non-corrosive materials, chrome steel and 18/8 stainless steel for long durability.
For turbo vehicles:
- Quicker turbo spool up
- Boost pressure is maintained during longer intervals
- Improved performance during several accelerations
- Less temperature increase during high loads
Catalytic converter, down pipe, flexible parts and pipes in the engine room are not included in the BSR SportFlow kit. See Stage 3 and down pipes for complements.
*) Some exhaust systems and suspensions may need modifications and supplements, for example for duplex systems. More information can be found for each system.
BSR Sportflow comes with a three-year general warranty and a extended five-year corrosion warranty.
This extended warranty includes failure due to corrosion that passes 'through' the metal and results in a blow or fracture.
Turbo- down pipe
For some turbo vehicles the BSR 3" sport catalytic converter down pipe is available. This will give further power benefits and higher boost pressure and a wider boost pressure range. The BSR down pipe must be combined with the BSR sport system and BSR Step 3 software.
Regarding RHD vehicles
Generally our parts, such as exhaust systems, frontpipes and Opti Flow-kits are developed for LHD cars. Some of them could also fit RHD cars, but we have no possibilities to test this.