PPC available for Audi A4 2.0TDI 170Hp!
With PPC you get 205Hp/425Nm
The tuning is performed via the diagnostic connector under the steering wheel and takes only a few minutes. You don´t even have to lift the hood, and you can get away from mounting extra diesel boxes and flexes in the engine house, soldered chips and breaking up ECUs. As simple as advanced!
tuning kit Audi A4 2.0TDI 170Hp
Is PPC the same thing as a ”diesel-box”?
For those of you interested in technology we can tell that the PPC technology differs totally from all so called "diesel boxes" on the market. With PPC you get a diesel optimisation in all senses, because we optimise the software of the engine instead of mounting boxes and flexes in the engine compartment that distort some signals in order to increase the amount of fuel. Our diesel tuning is just as advanced and sophisticated as our petrol tuning!
A ”diesel box” deceives the control system of the car
In a modern car there are complex control systems that cooperate with each other to make everything work perfectly. A ”diesel box” manipulates some signals in order to either increase the injection time or fuel pressure (that is the only thing a diesel box can manage to do). Unfortunately this manipulation is done entirely without the control system’s knowledge. This means that a diesel box ”deceives” the control system of the car and the consequence is that a large amount of values and control data will be incorrect:
- on board computer shows too low fuel consumption
- anti skid program (ESP) is disturbed because of incorrect torque value
- automatic gearboxes get incorrect torque value
- torque reduction when shifting gear (for comfort and durability) is not retained
- regeneration (emptying) of particle filter will not be optimal
- calculation of exhaust temperature is disturbed
- calculation of service interval is disturbed
- diagnostic system is disturbed
Real diesel optimisation
If you want to tune your diesel car and still keep the car’s safety and durability functions for the engine/transmission/ESP etc intact, the only way to tune a diesel car is to make changes in the existing control system of the engine. That is exactly what we are doing with the PPC. With PPC we have total control over all parameters at any moment, and we don’t disturb the safety functions of the car by deceiving the system.
Apart from an obvious power and torque increase you get the following advantages with PPC Tuning System:
- tuning is installed in a few minutes without lifting the hood
- no loose boxes and flexes in the engine compartment
- torque comes soft and smooth
- torque is adjusted/limited on lower gears (to avoid damage on the transmission)
- boost pressure and air flow is optimized
- reinstall original settings takes only a few minutes
- on board computer shows correct fuel consumption
- anti skid program (ESP) function is fully retained
- torque reduction when shifting gear (for comfort and durability) is retained
- regeneration (emptying) of particle filter is retained optimal
- correct calculation of exhaust temperature
- correct calculation of service interval
- diagnostic system is retained
- no enlarged NOx emissions compared with original when driving in regulated emission tests
Like or share this piece of news: